We have an idea how to spend great evening! But, there is a more important task: SAVE THE WORLD.
Fly through our beautiful 3D world, collect all the checkpoints (gates) and avoid annoying crazy planes. SAVE THE WORLD. NOW.
NO more tapping. NO more need for 3rd set of fingers. Slowly swipe up and down and our advanced engines will do the rest.
Enjoy in 3D landscapes but don't forget enemies in air and on ground.
In our perspective, 3D perspective is the only way to avoid enemies and do the job. If you have a fast device turn on shadows and enjuy even nicer environment (Main menu / option / graphics).
What's the problem with xCode, every compile throws new error. Our moto is "error is just another error" and expect soon version for your beautiful devices...No kidding, we love i(var, džem, phone, pad, pod,...).
Easy to fly with one finger
Flip airplane (loop) to catch missed checkpoint
3D flying unrealistic simulation
Different levels (short, long, dark, complex, etc.)
Enemie planes will try to kill you
Cannons (ground-to-air) will shoot you
Gates are moving in higher levels
12 levels, another 10 prepared, anonymous server statistics
You can't die. Your wings will not be broken. But timer will count every millisecond. Can you be faster than your brother, friend, friend, father, grandma, cat? Your device will send anonymous statistics on our server, and you will know if someone is faster than you. No metter who is it. Try to beat him/her.
I'll be more than grateful if you inform me about any problems you have while playing game.
Send suggestions or problems to firstname.lastname@example.org
Game is stil in BETA and I'm working hard to fix problems and bugs.
Bug list and new features:
- graphics quality change sometimes freeze game
- no sound on Nexus 7 - fixed
- slow gameplay on SONY ARC S - fixed
- web player in antialiasing mode sometimes produce strange graphics artifacts - fixed by removing antialiasing :)
- checkpoint numbers not visible when checkpoint is greater than 9 - fixed
- cannon rotate towards plane before missile is out of barrel - fixed
- minimap moved on left side of screen
- fixed bug in Level 5 (gate can not be destroyed)
- added new feature: enemy planes shooting at you in Level 6
- added new feature: If you hit ground, airplane will be torn to pieces
Preview game in web browser at www.avion-checkpoint.com/avion - you will have to install Unity 3D WebPlayer plugin. It's few seconds job.
Game is free.
If you like idea and you appreciate my work, please click on ads between levels (optional) and allow me to create new levels, new airplane 3D models, different physics based on airplane model or conditions in game.
Right now, priority is a game server for top scores and statistics.
I'm working hard on 10 more levels, and in near future I'm planing to put machine gun on airplane so you will be able to shoot enemy planes, and new game mode: "kamikaze".
Update: Double tap on screen shoots missiles from your airplane.
Checkout few screenshot while we are preparing gameplay video on YouTube! Or you think that VIMEO is better? Update: YouTube video is below under images.
Our great team:
- ART DIRECTOR: Ivan Mandic
- LEAD PROGRAMER: Ivan Mandic
- BLENDER EXPERT: Ivan Mandic
- OFFICE MANAGER: Ivan Mandic
- SOUND EXPERT: Ivan Mandic
- HTML/CSS DEVELOPER: Ivan Mandic
- PHP DEVELOPER: Ivan Mandic
- MODX CMS EXPERT: Ivan Mandic
- COFFEE MAKER: Ivan Mandic
- ALPHA TESTING: Davor Koncalovic
confusing...no sleep...too much coffee...
Fastest time server
12 initial Levels
10 additional levels
Procedural terrain generation
Airplane air-to-air missiles
Takoeoff and landing.
AVION iOS version.
In-game purchase (new planes, better engines, better aerodynamics, more levels,...).
If you have a great idea. If you have a great proposal. If you are just interested how to make a game object in Unity3D. If you think that we can work together (You have already made some games in Unity or have a great idea). Contact form was below, but email will be enough.
+381 65 66 06 994
Somewhere in the World.
Hint: PayPal donesn't work here
© 2014 by re:SPOT. All rights reserved. All.
Design, programming, 3D modelling, everything by re:SPOT